No announcement yet.

Leaf switch holders...anyone got these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaf switch holders...anyone got these?

Does anyone use these in thair MAME cabs ,if so are they available from a local supplier. They got a good review ,I like the idea of quiet buttons.....that click click noise gives me the shites.

http://www.retroblast.com/Hardware/R...ushbuttons.php

Thanks

John

if you can hear the micro switches clicking then you have the volume too low or your not concentrating enough on the game at hand
    rc forums looking for cabinet pc atx power supply for 12/5 volt for mame cabinet and turn it on
    if your new to electronics and

Comment

that click is music to my ears
      sigpic

Comment

BUMP BUMPEDY BUMP

Ok so i can only assume from all the silence that no one uses leaf switches in thair MAME cabs............looks like i might be the first then......i cant believe it

Comment

Originally posted by lexmark View Post
          BUMP BUMPEDY BUMP

Ok so i can only assume from all the silence that no one uses leaf switches in thair MAME cabs............looks like i might be the first then......i cant believe it
          I don't use them, give me the clickety-click any day

Matthew

Comment

yes i like the clicking and its smaller less room to me for them

Comment

Originally posted by coolspot View Post
              yes i like the clicking and its smaller less room to me for them
              Yeah ..they do take up more space i think...I guess im just used to the silence of the keyboard.I dont mind the clicking noise on other buttons but i think i would prefer the main buttons to be silent ....each to there own i suppose.

They are out of stock at the moment,so looks like its micro's for the time being.

Comment

I use leaf's on any control buttons where I can. They have a better feel.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X