Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do ThrustVector Afterburners compare to the I-pac 2 etc.. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do ThrustVector Afterburners compare to the I-pac 2 etc.. ?

So I just bought a ThrustVector Afterburner Keyboard encoder for about $47 shipped today, just wondering how they compare to the KeyWiz 1.5 max and the standard 2 player I-pac?
    The afterburner seams to be feature packed, so is there a trade off in performance, timing, reliability etc..?

-> http://www.thrustvector.com/afterburner.html

I dont think anybody knows, so you'll be the first. Make sure you let us know if there's another contender in the encoder market
    My Projects
    sigpic

Comment

I'm positive theres an older review at BYOAC

http://www.retroblast.com/Hardware/R...er-Encoder.php

Brad
      My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Yeah, I had a look on BYOAC before I posted but didn't find anything.. I had another look and still nothing (I'm sure I'm blind )
        That other review casts a pretty good light on it so it should be sweet!
        I'll let you guys know how it all goes.

Comment

My ThrustVector Afterburner just arrived an hour ago I'm impressed how well it's all packaged. Documentation looks good too. The unit looks really sturdy and postage was FAST!
          6 days from America land to Oz and that's including the weekend.
          I can't hook it up yet, as I'm now waiting on my joystick and buttons to arrive.
          Final price was about $63 AUD which included shipping, and an additional 2 slide potentiometers by request for auto-fire speed adjustment

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X