51cm Tv's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51cm Tv's

Just an FYI. Was out shopping today. Tandy have DSE brand (Dick Smith) 51cm CRT TV's for $99.00

Damn good price imo.

Brad
    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

I'm assuming it's this model?
    http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.st...uct/View/G6021
    You wouldn't happen to know if it has s-video inputs?
    either way it's a pretty good price, crt tv's are just getting so cheap these days!
    K-mart and Aldi recently had 51cm tv's going for the same price!

Comment

damn component in
      thats cheap!

Comment

With the whole component in thing, does that mean S-Video, RGB or YPbPr I'm not up to speed on these things..
        I'd buy one for my upcoming mame cabinet, but I think I've managed to convince my wife that we NEED a 80cm CRT tv (I get the 51cm tv in the lounge room for mame then )

Comment

Originally posted by _Dan_ View Post
          With the whole component in thing, does that mean S-Video, RGB or YPbPr I'm not up to speed on these things..
          I'd buy one for my upcoming mame cabinet, but I think I've managed to convince my wife that we NEED a 80cm CRT tv (I get the 51cm tv in the lounge room for mame then )
          I suppose its the svideo output from your video card straight to your TV, not really how arcade monitors were setup. Elvis is the Guru on this stuff, and I think he has explained it here a million times. But he only makes seldom appearances these days
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Dan_ View Post
            Component is YPbPr. Normally red, green and blue plugs but not the same encoding as RGB.
            "Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"

Comment

saw these too. i was thinking they would be a good donor for an arcade chassis...
              Danny Galaga- the man with no signature...

Comment

Sale ends today for anyone interested

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X