Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Ice Cold Beer would be great about now.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • An Ice Cold Beer would be great about now.

    Started work on my next cab today. Cut out the sides. This will be a virtual playfield on a 40 inch TV. Not sure if I will be running the stand alone .exe or the virtual pinball version.


    cheers

    Philby

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20181202_140739.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	1908022

  • #2
    Here you go, from my Magic Beer Machine..
    Attached Files
    Gemini2544's 4th Pinball meet Saturday 21/03/2020

    Comment


    • #3
      Mmmmmmm beer

      Comment


      • #4
        IMO the .EXE is a better version than the VP one. Also, aside from ICB you have Zeke's Peak and Ice Cold Rootbeer in .EXE format that you could run.

        If you are planning to install 2 joysticks for your controls then you could possibly set your system up to run other 2 joystick games, such as Robotron, Crazy Climber etc. I have a list of 2 joystick MAME games - hit me up if you're interested.
        www.ozstick.com.au

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by OzStick View Post
          IMO the .EXE is a better version than the VP one. Also, aside from ICB you have Zeke's Peak and Ice Cold Rootbeer in .EXE format that you could run.

          If you are planning to install 2 joysticks for your controls then you could possibly set your system up to run other 2 joystick games, such as Robotron, Crazy Climber etc. I have a list of 2 joystick MAME games - hit me up if you're interested.
          Hey Chris, I would love that list as I already plan to do Crazy Climber and Robotron.

          cheers

          Phil

          Comment


          • #6
            Cab is now together. Still awaiting leaf joysticks from US. Looking good so far. I am using the standalone exe. I think it plays a better game than the visual pinball table.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	icecoldb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	280.8 KB
ID:	1846209

            Comment


            • #7
              Looks great, wheres the beer can holder?
              Gemini2544's 4th Pinball meet Saturday 21/03/2020

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Gemini2544 View Post
                Looks great, wheres the beer can holder?
                Yet to be installed !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by philby85 View Post
                  Cab is now together. Still awaiting leaf joysticks from US. Looking good so far. I am using the standalone exe. I think it plays a better game than the visual pinball table.

                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]143287[/ATTACH]
                  Very cool, you've done an awesome job of this!

                  Can you also run the VP version on the setup ? VP also has Zeke's Peak.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jed View Post
                    Very cool, you've done an awesome job of this!

                    Can you also run the VP version on the setup ? VP also has Zeke's Peak.
                    I can run it but choose not too. The guy who did the ICB.exe also did Zekes peak so I will use that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You deserve one, cab looks awesome

                      Comment

                      Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X