Looking for 139u1 roms for MAME4droid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 139u1 roms for MAME4droid

I'm stuck in hospital for awhile and have my psx control hooked up with my s6 and MAME4droid but no bloody roms.
    I'm looking for a place that I can select 139u1 roms to download one at a time. If someone has the full set on Dropbox or something that would be great. Please don't link to dodgy websites on the forum.
    PMs offering help would be appreciated 😁

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Bump....still just laying around.

Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Mate, is that the same set as the mobile romset ? I put together a package for that a while back but I no longer use Android so have not looked at it for a while.

Let me have a look what I have at home in my Arcade folders, I'm sure I put a romset somewhere that will work. I can upload it to my onedrive. I'll get back to you.

Comment

I don't know if it's the same you could try just uploading one or two roms for me to test. Maybe Amidar , Dkong, MsPacman are a few off the top of my head that work ok with my controller. Galaxian might be good also, but really fast twitchy shooters are hard with a small screen and playstation control.

Comment

Oh yeah and Moon Patrol for the MGL, that looks cool on my phone 😁
          Thanks in advance for your time Jed.

Comment

Mame4all any good?
            you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

I have MAME 139u1 compiled here: http://www.mameau.com/dump/mame0139u1.zip if anyone wants to rebuild a set.

A "Full Set" is 24.5GB

Can up some select ones just send me a PM

https://files.mameau.com/rat/
              - My random bits | - A Wah!Cade wiki | - Experimental Wah!cade Branch | |

Comment

Awesome thanks Sairuk, that's a great selection 😁 I have downloaded Amidar and that runs. They should keep me busy for awhile, I will send a pm if I want a couple more 😎

Comment

I'm pretty sure I have a set archived. Happy to help if needed

Comment

Some may be interested; I have updated the link above with horizontal and vertical lists of games for MAME 139u1 with links to MAMEdb

EDIT:
                    I should also mention I made the lists available for downloaded, although they are a custom format.

if anyone would like a particular format I can probably generate it with an example provided.

Example of format,
                    Code:
                    MAME VERSION: 0.139u1 (Aug 12 2010)
                    PuckMan (Japan set 1)|puckman|1980|v
                    Crush Roller (Kural Samno)|crush|1981|v
                    Pac-Man Plus|pacplus|1982|v
                    Eyes (Digitrex Techstar)|eyes|1982|v
                    Mr. TNT|mrtnt|1983|v
                    Eggor|eggor|1983|v
                    Jump Shot|jumpshot|1985|v
                    Shoot the Bull|shootbul|1985|v
                    Naughty Mouse (set 1)|nmouse|1981|v
                    Ms. Pac-Man|mspacman|1981|v
                    Woodpecker (set 1)|woodpeck|1981|v
                    sai

Comment

Comment

I'm back at home now playing mame on my Astro Cabs I had expected to be in Hospital on traction for another two or three weeks but they reviewed my XRays and plan and sent me home on crutches. Will still be quite awhile before I'm fully healed and done some physio, so plenty of time for gaming fun

Thanks again [MENTION=19]sairuk[/MENTION] for uploading those roms for me, you helped me pass a few hours in Hospital and a few people were quite impressed with my phone/controller set up

Comment

awesome, glad to hear you're home dude. I'll remove the roms but leave up the vert/horiz game listings

Information for 139u1 moved to

https://files.mameau.com/139u1/

Comment

That's a cool portable setup! Glad you're doing okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What is holding the phone to the controller?

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk
                              sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X