Discussion on building MAME cabinets.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Homar View Post
    Are you able where you bought the 18s from? Looking for one with jamma connection to plug into my machine. Thanks.
    Hey Homar,

I did an Ebay for this one as I had a discount voucher. The seller was australia.dealer

Comment

Originally posted by Homar View Post
      Are you able where you bought the 18s from? Looking for one with jamma connection to plug into my machine. Thanks.
      Hey Homar, you could always get the family to Jamma converter cable which I've used a few times - https://electroarcade.com.au/collect...rboard-upgrade

Comment

Can anyone tell me their experience with shipping rates from the official (3A) pandora aliexpress page? Is the $5 ePacket price correct?

Comment

Purchased from them years ago now and they are reliable. That said anything that ships at that price, you can expect to take 30+ days. 3A are nice to deal with and the original and great for playing arcade classics, so don't expect to play dreamcast, n64 etc.

Comment

Looking at buying a new Pandora for my jamma cab whats a good version now?
            The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

Comment

DX works well for me.

Comment

Seems like I got a dodgy Pandora 6 from the two purchased. Was not reading the flash drive all too often. Seems ok now after reseating connectors and slightly raising the 5v to 5.1. Had it for over a year now but only recently its been stable since the changes.

Comment

Ended up going one of these for $50 cant go wrong
                  https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/224509924036
                  Looking forward to putting some mega drive games on it
                  The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X