Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Adding games to Arcade Cocktail Cabinet

My parents had got myself and my sister an arcade cocktail cabinet for Christmas a while ago and I would like to upload specific game which does not seem to be already loaded onto it. Could anyone please help me out?

Mabye some more info on what specifically is it running - assuming its a MAME cabinet as your in the MAME section of the forum (some pics or info)

And whats the game you want to put on it?

Mabye some more info on what specifically is it running - assuming its a MAME cabinet as your in the MAME section of the forum (some pics or info)

And whats the game you want to put on it?

I would like to put 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage of the Future' onto it, and I'm guessing it is a MAME cabinet considering it runs games such as Street Fighter EX, Donkey Kong etc.

3eb909e97abdb55292cdd45e5c9ebfd9.thumb.jpg.5c20d16eb401946271ccb20c09b3c6b9.jpg

I would like to put 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage of the Future' onto it, and I'm guessing it is a MAME cabinet considering it runs games such as Street Fighter EX, Donkey Kong etc.

Its a jamma based cab with a Games family cartridge / board (anyone correct me if Im wrong)

And as far as I know you cant add games

• 9 months later...