Sega Genesis/ 32X/ Master System Emulators + ROMs 2264 roms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sega Genesis/ 32X/ Master System Emulators + ROMs 2264 roms

See last Post, anyone interested, can do a group share as what is happening for MAME roms. I.E. I'll send a copy to someone, inturn they send a copy to next person in line.
    Last edited by Savage; 23rd May 2006, 09:52 PM.

Any Virtua Hamster ?
    ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeAU
      Any Virtua Hamster ?
      Not sure got two files so far, will get another 3 or four today, will let you know

Comment

<snip>
        BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

Comment

each file is around 102mb

Comment

Which ones are the 32x in?

Comment

Don't know. the rars are part of a series, but looks like you can still extract them individually.

I'll upload whats on each one, when I get them. At work so can't tell you whats on the 1st three, but here's whats on the 4th file. will update as I go..

See last post
              Last edited by Savage; 23rd May 2006, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Ok,
                bit lazy with the Updating the list.
                I have the whole set now, so anyone interested I'd be willing to Burn them to DVD and send them off, as long as the recepient is willing to do the same for the next person in line?
                so lilke a good idea??

Comment

Originally posted by Savage
                  Ok,
                  bit lazy with the Updating the list.
                  I have the whole set now, so anyone interested I'd be willing to Burn them to DVD and send them off, as long as the recepient is willing to do the same for the next person in line?
                  so lilke a good idea??
                  Sounds good, so long as it actually happens. I mean, didnt we have the same thing happening for Daphne DVDs ... never got as far as me (sob. I want my MACH3. Sook, cry, winge)

I also have a so-called 'complete' set of 32x ROMs (and Supreme Warrior 32x CD PAL). I will gladly trade a copy of SW for a copy of another PAL 32XCD game if any are around. And by copy, I dont mean original.
                  ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeAU
                    Sounds good, so long as it actually happens. I mean, didnt we have the same thing happening for Daphne DVDs ... never got as far as me (sob. I want my MACH3. Sook, cry, winge)

I also have a so-called 'complete' set of 32x ROMs (and Supreme Warrior 32x CD PAL). I will gladly trade a copy of SW for a copy of another PAL 32XCD game if any are around. And by copy, I dont mean original.
                    Damm cyclic errors killed my efforts to copy the Daphne dvds

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Tracy
                      Damm cyclic errors killed my efforts to copy the Daphne dvds
                      Any chance of just getting MACH3 and maybe InterStella, and anything Sega? Who was the original source of the DVDs anyway?

| My | |

Comment

I will have a go

Comment

MM - I'll see if it's on the List.
                          Virgil - I'll Send you a copy this week to get the ball rolling, pm me you address

Comment

Still no PM, so I guess 1st in to PM me their address will get the copy, then must pass on to next person.

Here's the complete list. See attached for 32x roms. and normal roms.

Emulators included are:
                            Gens Surreal v12br
                            Gens Surreal Xform
                            wgens
                            Last edited by Savage; 16th October 2006, 10:22 PM.

Comment

PM Sent.

Note: I recommend Kega Fusion 3.4 as an emulator.

It would all fit on 1 DVD-R, would it not?

| My | |

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X