Request: Sydney MAME User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: Sydney MAME User

I would like to request a favour from a sydney mame user using an arcade monitor connecting to a PC

basically when we are filming the dvd i need to show how to connect an arcade monitor to the PC as an alternative and i sold my SF2 about a month ago without thinking of this

It wont be for about a month or so but i need to have it lined up if at all possible

otherwise i need to purchase a machine, film the demo and sell it again which its pointless

Thanks in advance
    Novalak

i forgot to mention im not taking it away, it will probably take 20min to film so i can do it where ever the cabnet is
    Novalak

Comment

hey mate you can film mine if you like. Only problem is I live at Erina on the Central Coast.
      You're more than welcome to come along next Friday night to Chatswood and you can meet all the Sydney guys....may be able to organise something from there.
      If not just let me know.
      Mark.
      Man cannot live with just one pinball.
      sigpic

Comment

I might have to come there, no one else has replied

i want to come to the sydney meet, just dont know if i can...i have a birthday dinner

what time does it start?
        Novalak

Comment

here's the thread http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=1093

Erina is only about 40 minutes north from Hornsby at the most. Where in Sydney are you?

Hey is it just me or is this thread hard to find?? what's happened with it?
          Man cannot live with just one pinball.
          sigpic

Comment

It was moved.

Comment

I'm in Loftus (near Sutherland) and have a P4 motherboard with ArcadeVGA card connected via a J-Pac to the arcade monitor. If this is helpful I am available on weekends. Pics here.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X