Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Software needed to configure jamma controller

Not all the jamma controls are currently recognised outside of mame and configuring within mame doesnt work as have tried.

Since you're using Mame you use Mame to map the keys. Run a Game, hit tab (need a keyboard attached), navigate the Mame Menu and go to Controls and map

Brad

Sent from my SM-G960F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

• Administrators
Not all the jamma controls are currently recognised outside of mame and configuring within mame doesnt work as have tried.

Sounds like a wiring issue.

Have you opened up say Notepad and used each control? If nothing changes I'd be checking wiring. In almost all of these cases its a ground issue but you need check.

Cheers,

Brad

Hey brad,

Yeah notepad only recognises a few of the buttons also and it's not the wiring as the controls all work when using the standard hard drive that came with the machine. I'll try a keyboard encoder and see if that does the trick

Sounds like a wiring issue.

Have you opened up say Notepad and used each control? If nothing changes I'd be checking wiring. In almost all of these cases its a ground issue but you need check.

Cheers,

Brad