Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MVS RGB amp THS7374

Hi All

Just got some PCB’s from OSH Park, MVS RGB amps by philenotfound.  Finally going to consolize my MV-1c but I’m having trouble finding the THS7374 from an Australian supplier.  Does anyone know where I can get them or have a few spares that they can send my way? I really don't want to wait 4 weeks to get them from Digi-Key or Mouser.

Cheers

a5daa30d099f1bfe05782c97f6bfc92a.jpg7cf5fc44d770ca4f43be5de1eee47dd0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I literally just ordered some THS7374's from Digikey and received them in 4-5 days tops.

There's a US$50 threshold for free shipping. The stuff came from 2 places in USA, one in Korea and one in Hong Kong. It all came together and was delivered to me in rural Thailand (where I am somewhat happily stuck thanks to COVID).

I just finished soldering my first THS7374 - I can confirm that it isn't easy, they are so small. What worked for me was tinning a tiny bit more solder on the pads (heat the pads, let the solder flow) then fixing opposite corners first, by heating the legs and letting the solder flow over.

Rustler77, Thanks for posting those pics. I'm interested in that RGB amp project, is there a link where I can get more info/downloads?

Edit: Nevermind, I just googled it and found good info