pink skilltester pcb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pink skilltester pcb

hI to all can anybody help me I have a main control pcb for a pink skill tester and want to know if anyone has a schematic for this as u 22 is burnt out and I dont know what it controls thanks

I have some info on the LAI machines. Can you send me a picture of the board?
    "Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"

Comment

Got a PDF manual 770K in size. It doesn't have a schematic but it shows what each I/O goes to. PM me your email address and I'll send it.
      Q.Are we not men? A.We are DEVO!

Comment

pink skilltester pcb

thanks the email is wayne@elitegaming.com.au cheers

Comment

Bloody hell... that's a long time to respond.

Email sent... hope it helps.
          Q.Are we not men? A.We are DEVO!

Comment

Sorry to re-hatch an old thread, but....

Have recently scored an old LAI Skilltester one button forward, one button to the right drops claw on release.

Anyone got a manual as it needs a little tidy up. It works currently, but only just.

Thanks In Advance.

Comment

I've got a schematic for a blue skill tester.. Any use to you.?

Comment

Can you send that to me too please woka?
                "Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"

Comment

Its a pretty big file.. Are you sure.. The blue bit really sucks the bandwidth.

Comment

Is it April 1st again?

Comment

Duh... July 3rd.. Where you from..?

Serious offer deserves some serious response.. Not this jack arse shit about April Fools day.. C'mon Dave..

Comment

Sorry, you've lost me.... I'll go back to lurking for now.

Comment

Originally posted by WOKA View Post
                          I've got a schematic for a blue skill tester.. Any use to you.?
                          Might Be. Not really sure. Mine is pink (The Skill Tester Is Pink), but I'm sure there are common points to them all.

If you want I can PM you my e-mail address...

Thanks WOKA

Comment

Your SKill Tester is pink...? Sshh.. I won't tell anyone.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                            Working...
                            X