Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

645 in 1

slotter312

Question

13 answers to this question

TBH nothing beats the real hardware

its fine for most games but you get what you pay for if you looking for 100% the same as the real pcb its not for you

do a youtube search and there is a bloke that does game reviews on the Pandora box

Couldn't agree more.

Pandoras are excellent value for money, and great if you want a variation of games, without the effort of unplugging boards etc. Most games run pretty damn good. Excellent for general fun, kids to play, friends coming over to play some beat-em-ups etc.

The way I see it - any games you're hardcore about, and want perfection from - buy those original boards. For anything else, get a Pandora.

For me personally, SF2 Hyper CPS1, and a some CPS2 fighter titles - im fussy for original hardware. But say I wanted to play games I like, but am not so much fussed on for perfection, say metal slug, or simpsons etc, Pandora suits perfectly in my case.

Put it this way, theyre about $100 shipped from china. its very little to gamble, and I believe you'd be happy.

I only have the Heroes of Storm multiboard that came with my cab - no real hardware to compare it to. A lot of screen tearing on games that scroll. You really notice it the backgrounds in games like Final Fight, Punisher, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Spinmasters etc :(

Plays a lot of the 2D fighters very well in my opinion. Sometimes on Windjammers the sound drops out & sound on Golden Axe has major issues.

Most games are very playable & it's pretty cheap on - as mrjamma says, very little to gamble.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Where is the best place to buy a Pandora 4? Keen to get it from a reputable seller whom AA has had good experiences with.

Thanks.

From one of the "take your chances" sellers direct from China or pay about $50 more for someone who has already taken the gamble and already has it in Australia.

Most just buy from China nd if it fails or doesn't work, chuck it and buy another.

It has been a "race to the bottom" with multi boards and here we are!!! No service, no promises just a cheap price.

645 in 1

Just get yourself the raspberry Pi3 JAMMA board sold on this page - it's $232 express post shipped & can run whatever games you want from an SD card. It runs games without noticeable screen tearing & plays much better than the 645-in-1.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Hey,

Got one of the Heroes of The Storm 2 boards recently - doesn't display properly on my Sega Naomi VGA monitor, due to putting out a higher resolution than suported.

Played it on an LCD monitor though, performance if pretty good!

Wish they had mortal kombat on there though....