Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xxxx-in-1 KE review

hey guys

im looking at picking one of these up pretty soon and just wanted to get some advice/input from members regarding their experience with the board? im mainly getting it for street fighter and some other fighting games. I am wanting to put on nba jam and Mortal kombat as well, the guide was pretty intense for me on xxxx-in 1 website, but other wise looks really good.

thoughts?

Also,

where is the best place to buy this from? jammaboards.com or should i try and advertise my expression of interest here on the boards and see if i can get it for a bit cheaper??

cheers

Comment

There are few commercial sellers on her that sell these boards check out the commercial section
      The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

Comment

why bother with ke.
        Just buy a standard games family and mod it.
        There was a guide on this forum on how to add more games etc

Comment

yeah easier said than done sadly con, im such a noob at all this arcade stuff, unless someone wants to either create me a board with like my games list, about 50 games, i think i will just get the KE one and hope that it all works out and magically nba jam is on there.... a boy can dream

Comment

nba jam is cheap from the states atm
            you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

the jamma board??

i really dont wanna have to keep choppping and changing boards, to much time and effort spesh when drunk

Comment

yeah your looking at about 150ish landed

it is easy to mod up a family games as said. there is dedicated forums with plenty of how to info

Comment

yeah i had a look b4 and saw those on ebay but they very dodgy, saying that they either dont work or presumably are dead.

I know there is a dedicated forum and stuff on how to mod your chip, but would it be better/cheaper for me to try and find someone who can create me a board with the selected games I want on it? or try my luck with the xxxx-1??

Comment

end of the day just easier to buy a 1066 KE if that is what you want

problem with upgrading for people is covering your arse since when something dies generally your the one that gets kicked

Comment

yeah thats understandable, I just sometimes feel silly for forking out around 500-600 dollars for the board, when im only going to be playing at most 5-10% of the games on there thats why i was wondering if someone would be able to create me a board with the specific games on it for a cheaper price or not?

Comment

can always search for a second hand one

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X