Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Display problems

Hi guys
    I guess you could call me a newbie so bear with me if im not up with all the tech speak. I recently bought a standup arcade 1069 in 1 which works fine except when i try to change the display setting from NTSC to VGA the screen flickers like crazy. I contacted the supplier and they said i need a VGA control Board and it will cost $380...
    Does anyone know where to purchase one of these boards? and maybe somewhere a bit cheaper?

Any help would be appreciated
    Shan
    Attached Files

http://www.arcadeparts.com.au/shop/i..._VGA_Converter

this converts your arcade signal to vga

any reason you are changing it. have your installed a vga monitor
    you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

A standard arcade CRT will not accept VGA signals, so this may be your problem. Like Narf says, is there a reason you are wanting to change the setting?

Cheers
      Jacob

Comment

The reason why i thought of changing it is because there seems to be differences of colour on the sides of the screen. If you see the photo its red on one side and green on the other. I thought a vga card would fix these problems.
        Is the monitor the problem?
        Shan

Comment

you need a degaussing wand to correct that colour problem. Most of our commercial sellers sell them cheap.

Comment

K thanks for that AK any seller you would recommend?

Comment

gamedude
              jomac
              in2amusements all stock them in the commercial section
              you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
                you need a degaussing wand to correct that colour problem. Most of our commercial sellers sell them cheap.
                Or if there is a de-gauss button on the monitor controls - press it.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X