please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help

Ive caught the arcade bug and i don't know what im doing. so some serious help is needed.

like most people i want to build the best arcade machine available without having to sell my left testicle.

please tell me if im on the right track.
    can i buy this

http://www.pinnaclewholesalers.com.a...7114dfd666bac5

sell the 1066 jamma board, and put this jamma board instead

http://www.in2amusements.com.au/shop...it_(Horizontal)

is this easy to do, as i have absolutely no experience in these type of things.
    or is there a better product that you can put me onto that does the same job but works out cheaper.

im in melbourne if that makes a difference.

thanks in advance
    bruce

IMHO the blue boards are the shizz easier to config compared to the game box
    The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

Comment

whats a blue board?.

Comment

The one that in2 sell

Mame in a box
        Pins - Star Trek: The Next Generation
        Arcade - 26" LAI with SFII CE, SF vs Xmen, Marvel Vs Capcom, Marvel Vs Street Fighter, Street Fighter Zero 2
        Neo Geo - MV-2F, MV-1C - 100-in-1, World Heroes, Super Sidekicks 2, Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting

Comment

just wacked one in a cab about 5 mins ago

never touched one before so first time tinkering.

plug and play very impressed with it so far

just remember to turn the volume down as its loud as default. you get a black screen when firing up for about 2 mins and then the games list appears
          you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

That just the tube warming up ? or a mame bootup thing ?

Which one did you get ? If I can get a 2nd cab on the cheap - I wanted to go down that track.
            Pins - Star Trek: The Next Generation
            Arcade - 26" LAI with SFII CE, SF vs Xmen, Marvel Vs Capcom, Marvel Vs Street Fighter, Street Fighter Zero 2
            Neo Geo - MV-2F, MV-1C - 100-in-1, World Heroes, Super Sidekicks 2, Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting

Comment

1066 mate. sorta like the tube warming up effect

it can be quicker once hard drive ect is upgraded but as stock im happy with it

couldnt be more simple to install either

Comment

so if i buy a second hand street fighter arcade. i can take the original game out and the 1255 in 1 Ulitmate jamma board from in2amusements goes straight in with no mods. i pray its that simple, because anything more them that and ill be struggling. im not retarded but electronics and me don't mix.

Comment

yeah mate

only thing you would need to do is add a ATX power supply (they come with it anyways) and your buttons for 4-6 will need to be added to the kickharness of the new board not the old one

Comment

thats good to hear. the only problem is you said

Originally posted by narf_ View Post
                    and your buttons for 4-6 will need to be added to the kickharness of the new board not the old one
                    but my brain read
                    ljneejwnqejf vjhwe fhwfe hkejhklw dsknc wklkw lk cwlkddcn jdkl nc

all jokes aside. is what you said hard to do.
                    if it is. there there people in melbourne that i can go to that do this.

Comment

its easy mate

your buttons for 4-6 wont go to your jamma harness they will come down to a plug that connects to the board

you have a similar plug on the 1066 you just wire up the buttons and then plug that little plug in

easy as mate

Comment

i found this cab on ebay. can i put that jamma card from in2amusments in this machine.

thanks for all your help

Comment

you forgot the link mate

Comment

sorry.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/STREET-FIGHTE...3A1%7C294%3A50

Comment

will fit mate no worries

you also have the option with those cabs of swapping the top control panel plate to make it a 4 player also

you will need to add the atx power supply and then the board is plug and play like a jamma unit

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X