any info on this one?

Hello

Matthew

Comment

Hello..

Got a link..? My Google is broken.

Comment

Bonjour!

Looks like a fairly respectable game list. Anyone given one a whirl and have a review for us?
        Attached Files

Comment

seem it's an update to the 193 in 1 :
          http://aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=17802

link to 302 in 1
          http://excellentcom.intimexptx.com/e...N4&brand_id=27

if it is really like the 193 hum shouldn't be very good

Comment

just read this thread and done some searching

apparently not a bad unit not as neat and shiny as a blue elf but not bad all the same

buttons 5+6 have been fixed on this with a jamma adaptor that takes the kick harness for these buttons

i guess there is only one way to find out if there any good
            you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

I just ordered one. Will let you know when I get it. Was going for the blue elf but this had certains i really wanted.

Comment

Well, just got the happy fish 302 in 1. Doesnt give me a display in my stereo jamma cabinets. If i plus in a 2 in 1 jamma switcher it displays but i get no controls. Its also mono so the sound is distored to hell in the stereo cabinet.

Anyone know where i can find the correct jamma pinouts for this board. So far im not really very impressed considering all my jamma cabs are stereo and work perfectly with my xxxx in 1 board and 100 in 1 neo geo carts.

Comment

Hmm, I like the game list on this, its got the best of the 100-in-1 Neo Geo cart, along with some other (non fighter) titles like Snow Bros, Pang, Ghouls & Ghosts, etc.

Sorry to hear of the intiial troubles Hashman, I hope it allw orks out.
                  My Projects
                  sigpic

Comment

You probably need to check out the pinouts. Note that all six buttons are assigned to the jamma plug!

Comment

Originally posted by dmworking247 View Post
                      Hmm, I like the game list on this, its got the best of the 100-in-1 Neo Geo cart, along with some other (non fighter) titles like Snow Bros, Pang, Ghouls & Ghosts, etc..
                      Yeh this is why I bought it! Cant find any pinouts online and there are no instructions with the board. Bought it new from excellentcom. Looking like it needs a dedicated CAB. Very lame.

Comment

i have the dip settings for it

from what i have read for buttons 5+6 you get sent a jamma adaptor and the last 2 pins are bent up for you to add a kick harness too

Comment

This is version 2.0 Aparantly all enabled for 6 buttons. Would be nice for a jamma diagram for it tho.

Comment

ask them for the jamma plug that gets sent with them

ive seen it somewhere on the net

Comment

OK. Well it works in my straight jamma table top. First impressions.

Great game list.
                              Good menu.
                              Massivly loud sound (have to turn it nearly all the way down)
                              Mono sound.
                              Some TEXT graphics dodgy.
                              NO FREE PLAY
                              Some games lag a bit.

Overall about a 6/10. Not the best. Bit dissapointed.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X