Is there a horizontal version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a horizontal version.

Guys just wondering those 48in1 & 60in1 boards, is there a horizontal version of them available. Kind of chasing one that has bubble bobble and similar games on it for a bartop idea i'm working on. Prefer those ones with the vga output on it but don't really want one of those bigger 1000in1 kind of things because i don't really think it would fit well.
    Last edited by Supremicus; 5th March 2009, 03:12 PM. Reason: My spelling sucks apparently.
    - - -

Yeah there is.
    It has mostly early 80s Williams games.

Comment

Another question ...
      Can the games in these boards be changed at all ? Are the games stored in each of the I.C's on the board ?

Comment

get a 10xx in one and mod it yourself

Comment

Thats what i was hoping to avoid since it's going to be a smaller bartop so there is limited room
          - - -

Comment

Check out the smaller blue-elf 108 in 1 jamma boards. They work very well, no noise fast load speed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O57IKv1aT6I"]YouTube - Blue Elf 108-in-1[/ame]
            In 2 Amusements
            Arcade Parts and Accessories

Email:

Comment

Sadly it has a fair few 6 buttons games on it, was hoping to do a 2 player bartop with only a couple of buttons. Guess i'll just make it a vertical or mame it.
              - - -

Comment

Try this link to information on the 19 in 1 horizontals. http://www.jammaboards.com/store/19-.../prod_229.html
                I have no garage!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X