Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do multiboards have kick harnesses?

hey guys,
    does anyone know if the multi boards like blue elf, capcom multboard and the 1000s in ones need kick/punch harnesses for the fighting games??
    they say they just plug into jamma but if thats so how does the extra buttons connect?
    - WANTED PCBS -
    NBA hangtime, Avengers (fighter), Punisher PM me if you have and want to sell

an extended harness you can get them from in2amusements

Comment

yeah as CS said

they use the buttons a neogeo multi slot would usually use
      you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

ok so they arnt compatable with standard jamma then, you need to buy a whole new jamma connector with the extra buttons wired in or can you just add wires to the existing jamma connector
        - WANTED PCBS -

Comment

The 1068 in 1, capcoms such come with a kick harness for buttons 5 & 6, players 1 &2.

The blue-elf and 193 in 1 use an extended jamma harness which has an extra 4 wires added for the extra player buttons.
          In 2 Amusements
          Arcade Parts and Accessories

Email:

Comment

cheers guys
            - WANTED PCBS -

Comment

Just wondering if anybody knows an Aussie source for one of these? It's to connect a CPS2 kick harness wired cab to a multiboard (e.g. Raspberry JAMMA.)
              Thanks in advance

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 2.30.29 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	1815717

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X