Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

60 in one dramas

laurie5145

Question

G`day

60 in one having isues, I can change the volume in the settings but the actual volume doesn`t change, When I do a button test all the buttons work fine but during game play the joystick is stuck on up, left and right works fine. Must be something in the board, anyone have any ideas, I did discharge a monitor with the game still plugged in, something I don`t usualy do, could this have some how fried something. Maybe be a good cheap game for some-one who just likes to play Galaga or one of those two way joystick games.:unsure

cheers Laurie

13 answers to this question

Had a similar problem in my cab - P1 joystick was registered UP always on.

Lifted the CP and found one of the tabs on the microswitches had been knocked into touching the centre tab.

As for the volume, I can't help there as I don't have a 60 in 1...

Oh, and don't forget to measure your 5v, as all kinds of weird stuff can happen if it is low..

Cheers

Jacob

I did the I/O test on the game via the test switch and all connections are fine. I have 5.2 volts at game but still no luck. I can change the volume bar down to zero and it is still just as loud. I started digdug and the little fella went straight to top of screen, but as I said all conections regester fine on test, for sale cheap, I`m going windsurfing!!!!

Your problem is because you have 3 pole switches and you have fitted one wire to the always closed tab instead of the always open tab.

Have a look at most microswitches they will have the circuit diagram on the side.

the test mode on the 48in1 will register the switch ok because when you move the joystick you are actually opening and closing the switch but you will probably notice the switch test shows the up in red to start instead of blue...

The master volume is controlled by a tiny volume pot on the PCB near the audio jack use that to alter you audio level.

The in game audio level is not great and has to be saved, if anything goes wrong with the save it resets.

Also 5.2volts is a little high for this PCB and faults are know to occur that high, lower to 5.05volts max (measure on the PCB side of the connector and NOT the connector itself)

Hope that helps... :)

Your problem is because you have 3 pole switches and you have fitted one wire to the always closed tab instead of the always open tab.

Have a look at most microswitches they will have the circuit diagram on the side.

the test mode on the 48in1 will register the switch ok because when you move the joystick you are actually opening and closing the switch but you will probably notice the switch test shows the up in red to start instead of blue...

The master volume is controlled by a tiny volume pot on the PCB near the audio jack use that to alter you audio level.

The in game audio level is not great and has to be saved, if anything goes wrong with the save it resets.

Also 5.2volts is a little high for this PCB and faults are know to occur that high, lower to 5.05volts max (measure on the PCB side of the connector and NOT the connector itself)

Hope that helps... :)

I was about to start a thread about the volume on my 48 .. same prob - i turn the volume down in the setup menu , but the games volume is still blaring.

I guess this is what you are talking about ?? (yellow thing)

I dont want to touch it untill i see a reply here ... LOL

784057732_DSCN2609(Medium).JPG.e7a57570e74fca71c9a8c1adc85e49f0.JPG