Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name that game!

Hi everyone,

I need help with the name of a game I played when I was a kid, basically I can't remember the name. I'll try to describe it and would appreciate your help

The game involved you being a space craft where flying in a semi circle and you shoot at a big bird and as you shot it it broke into little birds and so on until you killed them all. (its not Gyruss btw) I also think you shot at enemy space craft that were in the shape of an X.

It was kind looked 3d and it must have been made it the early eighty

Cheers

Welcome Cocosavage is it xevious! BTW whats the game your namesake is from always forget that, the wrestling one

no ****ed up meant Exerion
    sigpic

Comment

Exerion and Exciting Hour?
      ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

Space Firebird.
        The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

Originally posted by The Pinny Parlour View Post
          Space Firebird.
          That would fit the semi circle bit .
          ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

I believe that would be Space Bird

Comment

Originally posted by RaMpAgE View Post
              I believe that would be Space Bird
              I'll flip you the Space Bird in a minute

| My | |

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeAU View Post
                naaa, lets put some folding on it and I'll make some easy cash

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeAU View Post

Matthew

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
                    Welcome Cocosavage is it xevious! BTW whats the game your namesake is from always forget that, the wrestling one

no ****ed up meant Exerion

Thanks DKong,

the game That my name sake comes form is Mat Mania or Exciting hour wrestling I think mat mania is the American Version and Cocosavage is about the hardest palyer you will meet up with ( he use to drive me crazy in the 80's)

But get this I've confused two games together xevious and fire bird. What can I say I was 8 at the time when I played it/ them.

Thanks also to everyone

Comment

PHOENIX... Perhaps..

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=9004

Comment

Originally posted by WOKA View Post
                        ship doesn't rise up in the corners WOKA so thats a negative there.

Comment

Can anyone name any 2D car racing games that look down from above, with the whole track on one screen? Much like the game "slicks and slide" for PC.

This is my first post, I've just made my way here from the excellent www.xxxx-in-1.com

Comment

G'day, Iron Man Stewarts Off Road maybe??

Whack up a thread in the introduction forum and say hello
                            "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

yeah that's what i'm looking for, cheers foot. I'll go and introduce myself...

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X