Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 in one?

a did a search and didnt really find much about this board
    (sometimes called the williams board I think)

is it any good and why in the heck is it so much money?

does anybody know where I could get one?

thanks in advance

Jammaboards have the 19 in 1
    http://www.jammaboards.com/store/19-.../prod_229.html
    but if your after a programmable one I personally think this one is the Ducks nuts
    http://www.arcadeshop.com/multi-pcb/multi-pcb.htm
    but like you say very expensive

Comment

I would really only want that for the mario titles, hopefully they get cheaper

Comment

thanks for the info guys!!
        I like the 19 in one for the Wiliams games my self (I LOVE robotron!!!)

and I have a XX in 1 (blue box) that I need to send a HDD out

but I really like the idea of a couple of cabs instead of just a MAME box

Comment

A few games have issues.
          If you move the joystick left or right in Defender, it reverses and thrusts in the direction you hold the stick. You need a toggle to disable the left and right to play it properly. Also there are button conflicts with 2 player Joust as well. The button mapping hasn't been thought out at all. You need to run extra wires for player ones flap button and this inteferes with Defenders reverse button. Another toggle is needed.

Oh and also, If you have it set to 'upright 2 joysticks' in the menu, you can't play doubles because the machine expects you to have a full extra set of controls. If you have it set to 'upright 1 joystick', simultaneous games like Joust, Bubbles etc are 1 player only.

Comment

Originally posted by GIBO View Post
            Jammaboards have the 19 in 1
            http://www.jammaboards.com/store/19-.../prod_229.html
            but if your after a programmable one I personally think this one is the Ducks nuts
            http://www.arcadeshop.com/multi-pcb/multi-pcb.htm
            but like you say very expensive
            are the programmable ones pretty spot on gibo? I want to turn my defender into a Williams multi and looking at all my options.

Comment

AK. That board is the bomb. Forget the Chinese ones.
              everything is spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
                are the programmable ones pretty spot on gibo? I want to turn my defender into a Williams multi and looking at all my options.
                Mate I think you and I have had this discussion before,I like the programmable one myself but if you have a working Robotron or Joust board,not sure if you can use a Defender there is another option using the addon rom/daughter board which I think was the original multi williams setup and its cheaper too and after reading a lot of your post Id reckon using original hardware is your thing
                http://multigame.com/williams.html

I have heard the same things that Spacies mentioned about the 19 in 1 but to overcome this people have just disabled some games

Comment

i remember the perth meet one of those williams boards was running. small little suckers.

looked good the arguement about a enemy not dying in moonpatrol was classic to watch
                  you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Originally posted by GIBO View Post
                    Mate I think you and I have had this discussion before,I like the programmable one myself but if you have a working Robotron or Joust board,not sure if you can use a Defender there is another option using the addon rom/daughter board which I think was the original multi williams setup and its cheaper too and after reading a lot of your post Id reckon using original hardware is your thing
                    http://multigame.com/williams.html

I have heard the same things that Spacies mentioned about the 19 in 1 but to overcome this people have just disabled some games
                    problem is mate clay doesnt make those multigames no more

Comment

can they be copied perhaps?
                      you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
                        problem is mate clay doesnt make those multigames no more
                        Bummer ,didnt know that,not many options left then

Comment

With the programmable multi boards, could I install variants like Luner Rescue and Space Laser, Space War Part 3 - SI variants and the like?? and what about Space Chaser?? or is this board pretty well locked to the games list as shown??
                          Forgive me if its a stupid question, if it can, I would get one in a shot!!

CliffyT

Comment

Originally posted by ctucker View Post
                            With the programmable multi boards, could I install variants like Luner Rescue and Space Laser, Space War Part 3 - SI variants and the like?? and what about Space Chaser?? or is this board pretty well locked to the games list as shown??
                            Forgive me if its a stupid question, if it can, I would get one in a shot!!

CliffyT
                            As far as I know its only the games on the list which are supported but they seem to get updated fairly often with new ones

Comment

I was thinking of getting this 19 in 1 from Ebay. Mostly because of Defender and Stargate. I have 48 in 1 and some games have bad sound problems. How is this 19 in 1 board?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X