Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

neo multi carts

narf_

Question

6 answers to this question

• Super Moderator

My latest 26" cab has a Neo single slotter (just got to fix it :b). I've only got a Metal Slug 2 cart for it at the moment.

I'm going to try out one of the 8 in 1 or 16/ in 1 cartridges from Gamedude. Not sure on what quality is like, but if it's ok it seems like a easy way to get started with Neo games

only qualm I had with my 8-1 was just that 5 of the 8 games were king of fighters, and unfortunately they were the modified bootleg versions rather than the normal ones: like KOF 02 Unique Super Plus Magic or something.

Similarly, the Metal Slug 6 (which is obvisouly wrong since thats atomiswave) was actually older metal slug games. Furthermore, the bosses died pretty much instantly, making it way too easy.

I dont know why the chinese manufacturers dont just put the normal games on, pirated, instead of making their own dodgy mods.

There is a few very good multi game carts....one with aero fighters, puz bob, street hoops, samsho5 Spec.....and the kof games of course, but there are a few that arent totally loaded with KOF hacks.

MS6 is a hack of MS3.....MS3 is known as one of the hardest slugs out there, that's why they made it easy probably...

18in1 had some good games on there a few KOFs (only 3) for 42 US

i ended up going for some PCBs instead of boogie wings. game is fun and cheap to resell one on ebay. just awaiting postage damage