High Scores save as LEE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Scores save as LEE

G`day, How can I stop the High Score names resseting to LEE on 48 multi-game,,,,The score itself saves but the name you enter doesn`t..I`m the guy who has made a few in wine-barells ,,I did have a few photos up here,,,,Thanks for all your previos help and advice,,,,cheers Laurie,,,

(Dip switch 3 is high score save switch to on) and dip switch 1 is screen fip (dip switch 2 is cga & vga on & off) make sure you switch machine off before flicking switch and service mode is pin 15 and ground and then you can change game settings and volume hope this helps you

Comment

Thanks for reply,,The high score saves,,that dip switch is on,,,it`s the name that does not save..The problem being that top score should say DAD on every game except QIX for some reason my 7 and 5 year old love playing that game and it is the most basic game over 25 years old,they rather play that than Tony Hawk on his playstation,,,cheers,,Laurie,,,,I should have a game for sale on e-bay soon,,,sit down in half a wine barell.
      Last edited by laurie5145; 16th July 2008, 08:15 PM.

Comment

What version of the board is it? I think earlier versions had issues with games saves.
        Q.Are we not men? A.We are DEVO!

Comment

I don`t know I`ve sold the machine and the lady who bought it off me whats to know if I can fix it,hopefully the next board I buy is ok and I`ll just go round and swap it so everyone is happy.,,,cheers Laurie,,

Comment

I dont think its saves the name just the score

Comment

Originally posted by hamish_nz View Post
              I dont think its saves the name just the score
              Yes I noticed this on my 48 in 1 V3.09 (latest version I think) it just saved the score and either left the initials blank or replaced them with some generic letters
              sigpic

Comment

thanks for the response guys,I thought their might be some trick to fix it like a playstation cheat or something.cheers Laurie

Comment

Yeah only saves high score not change on later version same as 60in1 the only diff is 3 button not 2

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X