Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

High Scores save as LEE

laurie5145

Question

G`day, How can I stop the High Score names resseting to LEE on 48 multi-game,,,,The score itself saves but the name you enter doesn`t..I`m the guy who has made a few in wine-barells ,,I did have a few photos up here,,,,Thanks for all your previos help and advice,,,,cheers Laurie,,,

8 answers to this question

(Dip switch 3 is high score save switch to on) and dip switch 1 is screen fip (dip switch 2 is cga & vga on & off) make sure you switch machine off before flicking switch and service mode is pin 15 and ground and then you can change game settings and volume hope this helps you

Thanks for reply,,The high score saves,,that dip switch is on,,,it`s the name that does not save..The problem being that top score should say DAD on every game except QIX for some reason my 7 and 5 year old love playing that game and it is the most basic game over 25 years old,they rather play that than Tony Hawk on his playstation,,,cheers,,Laurie,,,,I should have a game for sale on e-bay soon,,,sit down in half a wine barell.

I dont think its saves the name just the score:unsure

Yes I noticed this on my 48 in 1 V3.09 (latest version I think) it just saved the score and either left the initials blank or replaced them with some generic letters