Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Convergence Strips

Collapse

Dead monitor? something dosent look right on the screen? monitor repair questions here.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are very versatile too

Comment

So.... can anyone source some for me? Otherwise i'll have to start going through e-waste dumpsters for old sets, and the wife hates that with a passion

Comment

Oops, stupid phone didn't mean to thank for the post :-) I think I may have some in a tub of old arcade crap. I will have a look this arvo and let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by buttersoft View Post
          So.... can anyone source some for me? Otherwise i'll have to start going through e-waste dumpsters for old sets, and the wife hates that with a passion
          I found a dozen out of 2 x TVs last week. A Sony had 9 believe it or not)

You will need to reapply tape etc & clean

Send me a PM, and I will do my best to get them to you this week (Laid out right now - sore back)
          Regards

Dez

DSB Electrical
          DSB Electrical Facebook
          VAPS
          Vector Monitor Repro Parts
          Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

Comment

Soon i'll be able to get close enough to install the the strips you sent me [MENTION=10677]pauly540[/MENTION] , soon.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5545.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	239.1 KB
ID:	1819846

Comment

Thanks dude - I think I now have a solution for my TMNT, cheers matey!

Comment

Who are you thanking for what, [MENTION=8608]wyldcat34[/MENTION]?

Comment

Just re-reading this post today because I have a set I believe I’ll need some strips to fix.

Anyone got any spares lying around?

Comment

Well, i'll take some too if anyone is moving some along. Happy to pay, as I'm sure you are. I only have like two or three spares left

This comment will probably hold true years from now as well, if anyone unearths this thread

Comment

I found a junker KV-XJ29 and stripped it for parts. Got quite a few convergence strips. Unusually though, no magnets.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X