Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with Interference on RGB osd mux Lg 20 cp-20b85

Collapse

Dead monitor? something dosent look right on the screen? monitor repair questions here.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Interference on RGB osd mux Lg 20 cp-20b85

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Qkxyc2ptez2guZxH7

So if anyone have some idea or a clue that we can do to try to minime or solve that interference will be extreme glad!

OBS: I even try to put some ceramic caps (pf ones) that was supposed to be in chassi but was not, to try to minimize the interference, but unfortunely did nothing, image stays with same interference.

Thanks a lot
    Marcos

> OBS: I even try to put some ceramic caps (pf ones) that was supposed to be in chassi but was not, to try to minimize the interference, but unfortunely did nothing, image stays with same interference.

To add some extra context here, the schematic for the TV shows some small filter caps on RGB and blanking lines (maybe sync too? I forget exactly) that the factory chose not to install. Marcos installed these in the hope that they would.

Didn't add mux resistors on this TV as it was already using 75R as the ground resistors on the OSD RGB lines.

Marcos....Have you tried undoing the blanking and feeding regular AV footage yet?

Comment

Hey Mark
      Thanks a lot bud, for additional information, will definely test the AV port with regular footage thru video to check if interference persist on that way.
      Will let you know the results.

Thanks a lot
      Marcos

Comment

Marcos have you been able to solve the problem of interference?

Comment

Comment

Bom dia tambem Marcos obrigado por responder ainda estou na luta de tentar tirar essa interferencia e nada mas qualquer coisa te dou um tok.
            Inclusive ja tentei em uma outra muito semelhante a essa LG CP-20K40 e aconteceu a mesma coisa.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X