Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS9-29 help...

Hey guys,

So my ms8 had a vertical collapse the other day (and will send to Joey)

So I'm replacing my ms8 with an MS9 which I had the MS9 monitor working 100% when I was doing some testing for my racing cab..

Even got it working to 24khz

Now for the love of God... I can't get a proper image on the monitor when I put a Pandora/jpac or raspberryjamma on my astro city.

It's like I need a VHOLD but I cannot find a VHOLD pot.

Anybody have suggestions?

Video of image rolling..

On a Pandora's box..

https://youtu.be/qjtjjv1vZH8

On a RaspberryJamma

https://youtu.be/I_3X_9cfgdE

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Have you tested it using a genuine board? Some of the new Pandora's are known to have issues with outputting 15khz. Has that Pandora's been used previously and run fine at 15khz on a different monitor?

Also, the monitor itself is set to LOW on the chassis right? Not HIGH? I expect you've checked that it's on LOW, but it never hurts to ask.

Comment

I don't have a genuine board

RaspberryJamma and Pandora's box both work fine on the horizontal astro.

I'm 99.9% sure I tripped checked the low/high jumper, but I will double check it again.

This is the part of having 20+ yo cabs I hate!

Comment

Can definitely confirm the low jumper is on and the Pandora works on another cab..

I even put the connection of the monitor on the other cab and I get the same rolling image...

I might not have a choice but to send it to Joey.. Which will be a real shame as I only got both these chassis (ms8 and MS9) serviced by Joey around this time last year and the MS9 has barely seen any use.

Comment

Whenever the pcb is connected, pin 1 and 14 have continuity - still the same issue.

I tried putting the GND directly to the PSU - still the same issue.

I don't want to strip the wires on the harness, so I might try a different PSU and another jamma harness and try and test that way.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X