Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

NRI coin mech and LAI credit board

wallaroo1979

Question

just brought a nri coin mech for my neo geo 4 slot, when i hooked it up it will take 20c, $1, $2 but will only register 20c coins.

could some one tell me the pinout for the LAI credit board so i can check my setup, and what the dip switch in the NRI coin mech is set to

i have been on the sunrise credit board web site but dont know which credit board to look for?

5 answers to this question

The factory settings for $1 per play are as follows 1;ON 2;ON 3;OFF 4;ON. For 60c per play 1;ON 2;ON 3;ON 4;OFF.

Also a bit of information that might be helpful, i'm reading this off the paperwork iv'e got.

Should the credit pcb become faulty the LED will flash on and off. A short flash when power is applied is normal,

with the LED being off when operating correctly.

Hope it helps.

the dip switch on the credit board has 8 settings and the one inside the nri coin mech has 6, what settings are you referring to that only has 4 settings?

The dip settings on the credit board. Have the rest set to the off position. If your still after the pinout pm me your email and i'll send you what iv'e got over the weekend.

I went ahead and figured out the basic DIP settings for the LAI credit board + NRI coin mech. Tested on my 4-Slot Neo Geo Cabinet:

DIP 2 ON: $1 (6 Credits), $2 (12 Credits), 20c (1 Credit)

ALL DIPS OFF: $1 (5 Credits), $2 (10 Credits), 20c (1 Credit)

DIP 2+3 ON: $1 (4 Credits), $2 (8 Credits)

DIP 1+2 ON: $1 (3 Credits), $2 (6 Credits)

DIP 2+4 ON: $1 (2 Credits), $2 (4 Credits)

DIP 1+2+4 ON: $1 (1 Credit), $2 (2 Credits)

You can pay with 20c pieces for any amount, but the credits increase incrementally against the value of $1 dollar to credit division.

Hope this helps someone down the line...

Edited by djsheep
  • Like 2