Multi PCB's in 1 cab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi PCB's in 1 cab

Hey fellas, was wondering how hard it is to set up a few diff pcb's in the one cabinet and how its actually done if it is not to big a drama to do..

Thanks Pete
    .....Folks are dumb where i come from.....

i rembered seeing this before
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/4-WAY-ROM-VGS...QQcmdZViewItem
    The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, arcade just pointed that out to me before..thanks dude
      .....Folks are dumb where i come from.....

Comment

arcade 80's had one for sale a while back. not that i would condone buying it as it is a bit of a gamble whether it would work or not.
        sigpic

Comment

and the principle of the whole damn thing

Comment

Yea i know what you mean.Cos i got it off him.And it was not fully working.I repaired it and used it on site for a few months.Until i took it out of the cabinet 2 weeks ago due to a faulty monitor.I am in the process of stripping the cabinet and selling the cabinet in 2 weeks time.

Originally posted by rottenpig
            arcade 80's had one for sale a while back. not that i would condone buying it as it is a bit of a gamble whether it would work or not.
            Doggistyler

Comment

I've bought adaptors off this guy before. He's slow when it comes to responding to mail and posting stuff out but it's always been worth the wait. Haven't bought a Multi-JAMMA PCB off him but the things I have bought have all been top quality.

http://www.multigame.com/jamma.html
              Bite my shiny metal ass!

Comment

Originally posted by staceyamusements
                Yea i know what you mean.Cos i got it off him.And it was not fully working.I repaired it and used it on site for a few months.Until i took it out of the cabinet 2 weeks ago due to a faulty monitor.I am in the process of stripping the cabinet and selling the cabinet in 2 weeks time.
                he didn't sell you the whole machine did he? with the stuffed monitor?

ps - ebay is the devil!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Yes he did.Gee i did learn fast about him.I got a 29 inch ok baby cabinet.The amount of money i paid for it i expected better.First off the machine was dirty.Joystick hanging of it.When i powered the cabinet up i got a blank screen.Can you you imagaine the swear words that came out of my mouth.I clamed down and went to fault finding.Power supply dead.More swear words.Ok replaced that ,tried my luck again.Blank screen.Yes more swear words.Check the monitor and shit was i shocked what i saw.Ten brokern tracks on the neck pcb.Not happy.Rung him up and was told that it was working when it left his placed.Yeea Right.Famous 30 day warranty worth SHIT.I wasnt going to send it back to him and pay more travel costs.Anyway fixed the brokern tracks on the neck pcb and try again.STILL blank screen.I screamed in disgust.Ok i clamed down and process to find the fault.You Guess it,power fault on the chassi.Got it fix and crossed my fingers and toes and prayed for goodluck.YES it powered up and i was rapt.That was short lived.I checked the screen and to my dismayed other problem.Yes the screen had pin cussioning problems.And that no one can fix.30 day warranty or 30 days of bullshit.In the end i replaced the monitor and am enjoy it.Still have nightmares of the 30 days warranty.And that is my story of hell.
                  Doggistyler

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X