Frigged if I know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frigged if I know

When I use horizontal hold the top and middle sways first...then eventually the bottom.
    I cannot get a straight lines vertically down the sides...

Thought I would be able to adjust the H size with an alan key so the sides are not noticable...but it does nothing????

Anyone know whats happening here
    STRUTTER KISS FORUM

I have seen that while making my own harnesses. It usually means that the sync signal is crap.

Check any solders in that region that you have made. Maybe cleaning the terminals of the jamma connector.

It could also be video ground not being grounded properly. Check that too.
    ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeAU
      I have seen that while making my own harnesses. It usually means that the sync signal is crap.

Check any solders in that region that you have made. Maybe cleaning the terminals of the jamma connector.

It could also be video ground not being grounded properly. Check that too.
      Thanks for the reply. The only thing I have done is earthed the biscuit 14 to 1
      it works fine in my other cab but it is vertical screen. wouldn't even work in this cab till I earthed it. now I got this prob. All terminals look clean. It is really buggin me as I waited heaps to get this game
      STRUTTER KISS FORUM

Comment

14 is video ground. Is it a good solder? If it is, did you use regular thin jumper wire or a thicker wire? Maybe a thicker wire is needed, because you arent giving it enough electrons.
        ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

Will give it a go!...thanx
          Hmmm...now what lead can I cut up that the Mrs won't find out about

Nope still the same ......

Thanks anyway
          Last edited by ACE FREHLEY; 28th November 2005, 04:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          STRUTTER KISS FORUM

Comment

Maybe its time to start blaming the cab, then. LOL

| My | |

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X