Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Electromechanical coin counter

lien_Zed

Question

On the inside of one of the cabinets there is a electromechanical coin counter that looks like a odometer from a car speedo.when coins are registered to cash box, the increments the counter.Its black and about 1.5 inches wide, and about 2 inches deep and counts to 999999 and has 2 wires to it.

Where do i get these from?

Im chasing 2 of them

5 answers to this question

On the inside of one of the cabinets there is a electromechanical coin counter that looks like a odometer from a car speedo.when coins are registered to cash box, the increments the counter.Its black and about 1.5 inches wide, and about 2 inches deep and counts to 999999 and has 2 wires to it.

Where do i get these from?

Im chasing 2 of them

pm me your addy i got 2 you can have they are not at 00000 thouth

i want to put them back in cos im going to make the cabs take 20cent pieces, just like they did when i was a kid.

my kids dont believe me i used to pay 20 cent a game, they are used to seeing their pocket money disappear after 3 games playing at 2bucks a game at the arcade.

also makes for an interesting piggybank the mame cabinet.

Thank you davefjedi i will pm you now

just be careful with these Dez - I had one in my cocktail and it had shorted - and with it i blew up two power supplies - they are essentially a solenoid stepper that increments the counter when you insert the coin - whilst I appreicate they add some authenticity to a game they can also cause costly problems for your game