My New Arcade Machine, Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Arcade Machine, Please Help

Hi Guys, I am very new to this scene and have been mucking around at home with mame on my computer. I have always wanted to start a Mame machine project. I am very keen to learn more as I wanna start my build. I have found this site to be filled with people in the know and I was hopeing you could help me out.
    What I wanna know is how do u tell if it is a Jamma Machine? Also it doesnt seem to have a power cord ( my mate said he thought it was a asian cord that doesnt fit into our sockets and he thinks the guy took it off).I want to make it so it has 6 buttons either side for Streetfighter 2. Can anyone help me out where to start. I had a look at Elvis's cabinet and really wanna do the same setup . Also Im in Brisbane so if anyone can help me with the conversion it would be muchly appreciated, Come round and have a few beers!!!!!

here are a few pics of it
    Click image for larger version

Name:	arcade 1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	1857931
    Click image for larger version

Name:	arcade 2.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	1857932

Thanks heaps Ryskie
    Last edited by ryskie; 10th November 2006, 08:59 AM.

Hi Ryskie - I'm sure you'll get some help and good advise around here and welcome to the forum..!

I think with your offer of beers you should get some sort of response..! Where abouts in Brisbane are you, North, South, East, West..?

W.

Comment

Thanks, Southside of Brisbane Near Calamvale

Comment

Just up the street from me..! I'm no expert but I'll run my peepers over the cab for you if you like and tell what I can. This way you'll have more ammo for a better fault description.

W.

Comment

That would be awsome, The suburb im in is Parkinson, Not many people know where it is so I tell people near Calamvale
          Just Pm me when ya free.
          Ryskie

Comment

Sorry to bring an old thread up but it has pics of my machine, My machine has sat collecting dust, so Im looking to gert rid of it but am unsure what its worth? anyone have a idea?

Comment

Some beers? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ryskie View Post
                Sorry to bring an old thread up but it has pics of my machine, My machine has sat collecting dust, so Im looking to gert rid of it but am unsure what its worth? anyone have a idea?
                Might be interested?

Comment

Can you give us any more details on it?

Comment

hey, location man? if its brissy/gold coast area ill take it off ya hands. AND WOOOOOOO SOMEONE ELSE FROM CAIRNS IS ON HERE! IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!! even though im on the coast for a year and a bit + possibly more still >>

Comment

Hey OPM881 wherebouts on Coast are you? I flit between my place in bris and folks in coast. Don't see too many coasters around.
                      Fan of good aussie hard rock n' roll?
                      Check us out:

Comment

im at elanora, just off avacardo street

Comment

Rather that asking what its worth, put it out there how much you want for it. This way it will probably sell alot more quickly.. Also, I'm only 5 minutes away chucking a sickie

Comment

he has pm'd me asking how much i am willing to pay, woka have you seen it before? Cause i replied asking what sort of stuff was in it like in the way of coin mech, monitor + chassie, power supply, and stuff like that and also asking those parts work

Comment

Nah.. I haven't seen it. If you negotiate a price with him I 'll go check it out for you, as best I can.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X