Anything to do with repairs.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommended Repairers.

Title says it all lets make a list.

how about non-recommended repairers, then there'd be a list here!

how about every arcade tech / operator / whatever i've ever dealt with. it seems a pre-requesit to be in the business is to be a complete moron and lie through your ass to anyone to make a quick buck and screw over as many potential customers as you can while they're still walking through the parking lot.

no offence to anyone here, as i don't think i have dealt with any of you and most of you are in different states. plus i think you're all great. (this is me sucking up)

sigpic

Comment

yeah i was trying to avoid the negative but yeah

Any good ones? anywhere? hello?

Comment

Hey all, I been annoying Jumpydoctor (Gav) over a period of time now with a pretty diverse range of probs (as a newbie I have a talent for causing a large range of probs with my stuff .. ) and he has been able to repair any prob I go to him with, or if it beyond help he lets me know in quick time without stuffing me around. Don't know how many people we will get on forum up North here but Gav is good to deal with and honest, and from what I hear about prices down south he charges very fair prices as well. Only problem is he always seems to have beer and rum in his fridge and normally expects you to help taste some with him..which goes against my strict upbringing of only a snifter of port with christmas dinner.. ..

But anyway if you up this way and need help, check him out, he normally on here daily so he easy to find..

Pete
        .....Folks are dumb where i come from.....

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King
          yeah i was trying to avoid the negative but yeah

Any good ones? anywhere? hello?

yeah, sorry. knowone was posting and you looked so lonely in here!
          sigpic

Comment

Jumpydoctor is a wizz with the arcade stuff Would recommend him to any one up here needing help .....

Comment

I second that.

Comment

I hear there is some guy in Qland , JP I think his name is , Just ask Trav for the details

Comment

Originally posted by Jomac
                  I hear there is some guy in Qland , JP I think his name is , Just ask Trav for the details

Comment

Originally posted by Jomac

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Still no list???
                      Oh well I will vouch for myself, As a hobby I have repaired cabs for years. I am offering cab / pcb / chassis repairs and solutions. Elvis also helps in this area with mame configurations and full custom installs.
                      My list of repair tools now includes a $1000 solder sucker!!! (because those old PCB's are just so precious!)

Anyway I can provide free advice, just contact myself or elvis on this forum or at work and if you want us to do something for you instead.. well we can do that to (and we wont loose your gear!)

P.S I agree with the comment about some so called repair / operators. The amount of cabs I purchase for my new games room that dont work properly when they should is pretty bad.
                      Always interested in Retro and Current gaming

https://www.gamedude.com.au

Comment

for amatuers like me, i had my nanao arcade monitor chassis repaired and it was done promptly and fair priced and really nice people and were near where I live.
                        So if anyones near this area try:

Escape Electronics at Punchbowl NSW (they'll be in the phone book)

Comment

If you ring AMD in Brisbane they can put you onto someone they use which isnt to exy i'm told. For the record it's not the J.P (aka Justa poof) from brisbane.
                          Love a good tune

Massive simpsons & futurama collection

Always looking for famous aussie art

XT auto Forester 192 kwatws

Comment

Jamma Game Board

Does anyone in Brisbane service these things?

Comment

240 amusements is all right there in Hallam one place to stay away from is flipper style amusements because they wanted 8 bucks for a button with no nut or switch and the guy was really swearing out back and they try to pressure you into buying there stuff i said no and walked out if anyones there don't get sucked in by them just telling people in case they get pressured till they buy

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X