Collapse

Anything to do with repairs.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repairs for a Silent scope and driving machine midnight max tune 3

Hey guys i have had these machines in my games room for a few years now and have not used them in about a year and one side of the driving game fires up and the other side does not.
    Also Silent scope was working fine before but now will not start. I have silent scope 1 and 2 for one cabinet and that does not start up in another cabinet i have Silent scope 3 it starts but takes a long time which is different for before. I live on the gold coast (parkwood) would anyone know of someone who maybe able to help me out with this please. I have been a pinball guy for a long time and got some arcade stuff. I know a bit about pinball but not much on arcade stuff Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2408.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	304.6 KB
ID:	2177514 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2409.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	278.4 KB
ID:	2177515

I forgot to add i had the rtc chips repaired by jomac a few years ago

Comment

The only person I have heard of in queensland is Paul Ridgway at Stafford. I haven't had anything to do with him just yet. I'm going to get him to look at a monitor and chassis soon. Other than that. I sent a pcb to "the Guru" in western Australia. He's the man. He had it fixed and shipped back to me pretty much the day after receiving it. He's in WA though. It cost me more in postage and handling than what he charged me.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
      Working...
      X