Anything to do with repairs.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24k Nanao to PC for Mame?

Hey Guys needing some help, I have a 24k chassis out of a manx tt and looking at getting mame up and about. Looking at how to go about it and various options. Has anybody gone down this road and if so what the best way to setup, if there is a link with a tutorial or someone has the knowledge please sing out cheers..

There will be a plug on the chassis that is marked medium and low, or maybe high and medium. Switch it to the low one and it will be in 15khz, which is what you want for a MAME setup.

Comment

thanks mate im kinda needing some guidance on the actual setup , so far im thinking soft15k if still available-quickres into a jpac select 15khz on chassis and that should be it?, but again not sure if i need any other info or its is as easy as 1,2,3...

cheers for the help

Comment

Soft15k is out of date these days, you want to use a compatible ATI card with CRT_EMU driver.

Check out this guide written by Calamity, the creator of CRT_EMU driver.

http://geedorah.com/eiusdemmodi/foru...pid=1052#p1052

Comment

ok cheers ill look into this link.. thanks again

Comment

I am looking for someone to repair my Sega Manx TT. I had someone send away the boards to be repaired to Jomac in WA and they installed new power supplies but due to their lack of knowledge and qualifications they were requesting to take it away and I thought I’d never see them again. So I am reaching for someone to complete the job please I am located on the Gold Coast.

Comment

Originally posted by kymsmail View Post
              I am looking for someone to repair my Sega Manx TT. I had someone send away the boards to be repaired to Jomac in WA and they installed new power supplies but due to their lack of knowledge and qualifications they were requesting to take it away and I thought I’d never see them again. So I am reaching for someone to complete the job please I am located on the Gold Coast.
              You should start a new thread rather than add a post to a completely unrelated topic. People look at the title of the thread so the ones that might be able to help you might not look at this thread.

And I assume you're not referring to jomac as having a lack of knowledge and qualifications. Jomac would be one of the most experienced people around for repairing arcade gear.
              Last edited by Andyj965; 2 April 2021, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X