Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hacking Games King / Family XXXX in 1 board?

fridgejam

Question

Does anybody have any experience in hacking into the Games King / Family XXXX in 1 boards in order to change a particular game's aspect ratio's and resolution etc? What appears to be a simple task on other arcade boxes, seams impossible via the menu on my unit. If anybody has experience in being able to change these settings internally I'd love to hear from you.

4 answers to this question

• Super Moderator
How did you go with making changes to your board? I have one that I want to suss out if its possible to have it switch from horizontal games to vertical games by pushing a button

Depending what image you have they usually have a category already with vertical games that you select via player1 A button

You haven't tried CheMax yet - it's a database with codes, cheats, and hints for various games from various platforms. Now hacking multiplayer games are widely represented on the Internet. It turns out that some people create games and protection for them, and others with the same persistence create programs to hack these games. It would be great to channel the energy of these two forces into one creative direction. Sometimes it is even interesting to see which way a game is hacked. Of course, it is a problem for gamers. But for the cracker, it is another victory.

Edited by clementmckernan