Hankin cocktail control panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hankin cocktail control panel

Hi just wondering if some here makes control panels or would make a hankin controls panel...

You chasing something like these?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160517_202802.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	213.5 KB
ID:	2111041

Comment

This is what I need but with no holes

Comment

Are you missing one of the control panels as you have pictured? If not just reconfigure the control panel with the layout you want and get a CPO cut to cover the control panel, the Hankins originally came with a CPO. My control panel was like swiss cheese. I got the CPOs redone by MamePatrol but don't think he does metal anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by poidapoida View Post
          Are you missing one of the control panels as you have pictured? If not just reconfigure the control panel with the layout you want and get a CPO cut to cover the control panel, the Hankins originally came with a CPO. My control panel was like swiss cheese. I got the CPOs redone by MamePatrol but don't think he does metal anymore.
          Not missing one.. just want them redone with no holes or the holes pstch up..

Comment

I think you just need the flat control panel overlay that you can see in the 2nd pic. It covers all the holes that are not needed.

Comment

Originally posted by poidapoida View Post
              I think you just need the flat control panel overlay that you can see in the 2nd pic. It covers all the holes that are not needed.
              I have a cover brand new one and control panel..

I need one made up with no holes because I want to stick a overlay on it..

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X