JAMMA Fingerboards in Oz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAMMA Fingerboards in Oz

Can one get JAMMA fingerboards in Oz? Namely the JammaBoards.com ones. I have bought a couple of these online in the past, but now need some more. Would rather buy from Oz as I am a little impatient to get them this time.
    ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

I won a couple on ebay, they were made by Coin Play Australia. It even has a phone number on it 1800 333 350, I don't know if they are still in business.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jamma fingerboard.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	1776567

Comment

I think they are custom products only sold form the site.

They are well worth the price, parituclarly the newer v3 boards hich has the two edge connectors and through plated holes for making harnesses. I am using these and they are a great product
      Ric
      looking for:
      the baseboard for a Gottlieb Royal Guard
      Zaccaria Devil Riders Backglass
      Williams OXO, GTB Volcano

Comment

Originally posted by Dan
        I won a couple on ebay, they were made by Coin Play Australia. It even has a phone number on it 1800 333 350, I don't know if they are still in business.

[ATTACH]1294[/ATTACH]
        Yes they are still in business.They are a great Melbourne company.

Coin Play Australia Pty Ltd
        21 Tereva Cres.
        Wheelers Hill, Vic. 3150.
        Tel: 613 9560 0707
        Fax:613 9560 0820
        Sales line : 1800 333 350

I do deal with them.
        Doggistyler

Comment

http://www.gamedude.com.au/arcade/

Under spare parts. There's two different kinds - the picture on the site shows the second type. But we also have the JB-1 model from JammaBoards. Make sure that if you do an online order, in the comments field you specify you want the JammaBoards.com JB-1 model, and I'll make sure it gets picked correctly.
          | |

Comment

Originally posted by Ric
            I think they are custom products only sold form the site.

They are well worth the price, parituclarly the newer v3 boards hich has the two edge connectors and through plated holes for making harnesses. I am using these and they are a great product
            I assume you are talking about JammaBoards.com ones. I get a couple of the v1 boards off ebay. Excellent boards. I may buy half a dozen or more.
            Group buy, anyone?
            --------------------------------------------
            Edit:
            The CoinPlay ones are AU$12 a piece.
            The JammBoards.com ones are US$4 a piece (or cheaper for bulk) for a superior product.

Of course, shipping comes into play, but you still come out way in front getting the US ones.

So, like I said....group buy?
            Last edited by MadMikeAU; 13th July 2006, 10:37 AM.
            ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

i want to get a couple as well, i think group buy is the way to go.

Comment

Yep, I'll be down for some!

Comment

OK anyone interested PM me addresses and qualtities.

I'll do the order in a few days (so more have a chance to get on board) and do the order. When they get here, I'll redistribute within Oz. Local postage will be AU$3.20. Once I know how many to order and how many people involved. Then I'll work out what we all owe and you guys can drop it in my PayPal.

Are we getting JB-3 or JB-1 ? Either is good.

| My | |

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeAU
                    Are we getting JB-3 or JB-1 ? Either is good.
                    JB-2 has the extra "JAMMA+" headers. Handy if you have a lot of 4+ button cabinets (easy to make your own kick harnesses for, etc).

I bought myself a few of those a few months back so I can put all my games consoles into cabs and play 6-button games with the ability to quick-swap.
                    | |

Comment

I assume you are talking about JammaBoards.com ones. I get a couple of the v1 boards off ebay. Excellent boards. I may buy half a dozen or more.
                      Group buy, anyone?
                      --------------------------------------------
                      Edit:
                      The CoinPlay ones are AU$12 a piece.
                      The JammBoards.com ones are US$4 a piece (or cheaper for bulk) for a superior product.

Of course, shipping comes into play, but you still come out way in front getting the US ones.

So, like I said....group buy?
                      Mike and others they are AU$8 a piece.
                      I have just spoken to him.They both are quality fingerboards.I find using the Coinplay version quicker to do harness.If any one is insterested in the coinplay version i can do a group buy for them.
                      Last edited by staceyamusements; 11th January 2010, 04:55 PM.
                      Doggistyler

Comment

Ok I don't want to sound like a total newbie but...............................................

Is a fingerboard what I need to convert Wonderboy in Monoster land to Jamma?

Comment

If it aint JAMMA and you want it JAMMA, then you need to make a JAMMA harness. For that you need a JAMMA fingerboard.

Not to rain on anyones parade, but at AU$8 a piece, it still works out much cheaper to get them from USA.

OK, who wants what?

| My | |

Comment

If it aint JAMMA and you want it JAMMA, then you need to make a JAMMA harness. For that you need a JAMMA fingerboard.

Not to rain on anyones parade, but at AU$8 a piece, it still works out much cheaper to get them from USA.

OK, who wants what?
                            I'm in. Only need 3

Comment

yeah ill grab 5.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X