Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

JAMMA Fingerboards in Oz

MadMikeAU

Question

I won a couple on ebay, they were made by Coin Play Australia. It even has a phone number on it 1800 333 350, I don't know if they are still in business.

jamma fingerboard.JPG

I think they are custom products only sold form the site.

They are well worth the price, parituclarly the newer v3 boards hich has the two edge connectors and through plated holes for making harnesses. I am using these and they are a great product

I won a couple on ebay, they were made by Coin Play Australia. It even has a phone number on it 1800 333 350, I don't know if they are still in business.

[ATTACH]1294[/ATTACH]

Yes they are still in business.They are a great Melbourne company.

Coin Play Australia Pty Ltd

21 Tereva Cres.

Wheelers Hill, Vic. 3150.

Tel: 613 9560 0707

Fax:613 9560 0820

Sales line : 1800 333 350

I do deal with them.

I think they are custom products only sold form the site.

They are well worth the price, parituclarly the newer v3 boards hich has the two edge connectors and through plated holes for making harnesses. I am using these and they are a great product

I assume you are talking about JammaBoards.com ones. I get a couple of the v1 boards off ebay. Excellent boards. I may buy half a dozen or more.

Group buy, anyone?

--------------------------------------------

Edit:

The CoinPlay ones are AU$12 a piece.

The JammBoards.com ones are US$4 a piece (or cheaper for bulk) for a superior product.

Of course, shipping comes into play, but you still come out way in front getting the US ones.

So, like I said....group buy?

OK anyone interested PM me addresses and qualtities.

I'll do the order in a few days (so more have a chance to get on board) and do the order. When they get here, I'll redistribute within Oz. Local postage will be AU$3.20. Once I know how many to order and how many people involved. Then I'll work out what we all owe and you guys can drop it in my PayPal.

Are we getting JB-3 or JB-1 ? Either is good.

Are we getting JB-3 or JB-1 ? Either is good.

JB-2 has the extra "JAMMA+" headers. Handy if you have a lot of 4+ button cabinets (easy to make your own kick harnesses for, etc).

I bought myself a few of those a few months back so I can put all my games consoles into cabs and play 6-button games with the ability to quick-swap.

I assume you are talking about JammaBoards.com ones. I get a couple of the v1 boards off ebay. Excellent boards. I may buy half a dozen or more.

Group buy, anyone?

--------------------------------------------

Edit:

The CoinPlay ones are AU$12 a piece.

The JammBoards.com ones are US$4 a piece (or cheaper for bulk) for a superior product.

Of course, shipping comes into play, but you still come out way in front getting the US ones.

So, like I said....group buy?

Mike and others they are AU$8 a piece.

I have just spoken to him.They both are quality fingerboards.I find using the Coinplay version quicker to do harness.If any one is insterested in the coinplay version i can do a group buy for them.

If it aint JAMMA and you want it JAMMA, then you need to make a JAMMA harness. For that you need a JAMMA fingerboard.

Not to rain on anyones parade, but at AU$8 a piece, it still works out much cheaper to get them from USA.

OK, who wants what?

If it aint JAMMA and you want it JAMMA, then you need to make a JAMMA harness. For that you need a JAMMA fingerboard.

Not to rain on anyones parade, but at AU$8 a piece, it still works out much cheaper to get them from USA.

OK, who wants what?

I'm in. Only need 3

So where do you guys get wiring from? my local Dick smith and Jay car don't carry the correct stuff, little olone the colours I want (To keep it uniform with my cab's colour wiring)

You could use standard audio wiring...Tandy, Jaycar, Dick Smith

But I use rainbow ribbon cable from Jaycar

FFS only 1 person interested enough to PM?

Anyway, lets say I will put in the order on Sunday afternoon. Anyone who is interested in getting anything from JammaBoards.com PM me.

heres how it will work...

PM me what you want. I will put it all together and get back to you what the damage is.

I will add, say AU$5 for postage.

PayPal me the funds.

I order and it comes to me.

I send it to you (AU$3.20 of the AU$5 will cover this part).

If you want other stuff, let me know. I think I will get some single sided and some double sided ones for myself.

Lets get orginised, gents

Yep, thats why I want money up front. LMAO

It's all good. I ended up eBaying the left overs from the group buy I was responsible for and making 100% markup on everything. The whole thing payed for itself and then some. :)