Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Brisbane Arcade Club - Tapper Edition - Saturday 15th of December

Join us for the last Brisbane arcade club of the year as Tyson Hargreaves takes us through the ins and outs of pouring a pint....in a video game. We'll be playing Tapper, which co-incidentally has a wizard pin available.

Following the session, we'll be playing an 8 game arcade tournament, with prizes and an enamel pin for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Coming along to the class and tournament is completely free. Better yet, we'll be shouting everyone 16 free games tokens! 8 to use for the tournament and 8 to do whatever you damn well please with.

From 10am on Saturday the 15th of December

[ATTACH=CONFIG]139485[/ATTACH]

2113941337_ArcadeClubPoster.thumb.jpg.dc165bbaa7fd0023aa3c6f8b707b054e.jpg

• Administrators
Join us for the last Brisbane arcade club of the year as Tyson Hargreaves takes us through the ins and outs of pouring a pint....in a video game. We'll be playing Tapper, which co-incidentally has a wizard pin available.

Following the session, we'll be playing an 8 game arcade tournament, with prizes and an enamel pin for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Coming along to the class and tournament is completely free. Better yet, we'll be shouting everyone 16 free games tokens! 8 to use for the tournament and 8 to do whatever you damn well please with.

From 10am on Saturday the 15th of December

[ATTACH=CONFIG]139485[/ATTACH]

I need to get of my unsociable arse and come to NW.

• 2 months later...
Been playing Tapper the last few weeks at Netherworld. Really getting into it but only scoring half of what’s needed for the pin ������

Don't rush to finish the first stage (2 screens). Milk the points, grab the money then finish it off when it gets hard.

Ditto for the 2nd stage (3 screens) - milk the points a little bit less, grab money then finish it off when it gets hard (which happens quicker).

Are you consistently getting the bonus stages? They aren't hard with a bit of practice and concentration - you definitely want them unless you are a really really good player.

Try to get to the third stage with all lives intact and just aim to stay alive as long as possible - that should nearly see you to the pin score required.

Thanks John73. I have started milking the points in the first stage and have the bonus down pat these days. The second stage starts out ok but seems to get out of control quickly. I'll hopefully get some time this week to drop by NW. Thanks

I generally like to milk the first screen until about 4-5000 points then end it, and then milk the second screen until about 15-17,000 then end it and get the bonus stage, so I enter the stadium at around 18-20k. Some people say to milk the stadium, but it gets out of hand real quick. Just clear it as fast as possible, making sure to clear the longer lines at the bottom as a fair few patrons require 2 drinks to get rid of. Don't go for the money when clearing cause it is asking for trouble. Once you get to the punk bar just do your best to clear and survive until you get to 60k.

try that and see how it goes.

I generally like to milk the first screen until about 4-5000 points then end it, and then milk the second screen until about 15-17,000 then end it and get the bonus stage, so I enter the stadium at around 18-20k. Some people say to milk the stadium, but it gets out of hand real quick. Just clear it as fast as possible, making sure to clear the longer lines at the bottom as a fair few patrons require 2 drinks to get rid of. Don't go for the money when clearing cause it is asking for trouble. Once you get to the punk bar just do your best to clear and survive until you get to 60k.

try that and see how it goes.

Thanks, hadn't tried milking the second screen for so much. I should be heading in tomorrow night to give it a go. Cheers and see how I go

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks