Brisbane Arcade Club - Q-Bert Edition - Saturday 16th of March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QLD] - Brisbane Arcade Club - Q-Bert Edition - Saturday 16th of March

Join us for the Brisbane Arcade Club where we get together, dig deep into one game then play a whole bunch of others against each other. This month we're playing Q*Bert and learning a little about its history - we've got a wizard pin for this one, so it's a great opportunity to get a handle on the game!

Following the session, we'll be playing an 8 game arcade tournament, with prizes and an enamel pin for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Coming along to the class and tournament is completely free. Better yet, we'll be shouting everyone 16 free games tokens! 8 to use for the tournament and 8 to do whatever you damn well please with.

From 10am on Saturday the 16th of March

Click image for larger version

Name:	Arcade Club Poster.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	1909989

Sounds great, unfortunately I missed last months but will be there for this.

Comment

Hopefully I wake up in time - I've written a small booklet on basic and sort of half advanced strategy on how to play Q*Bert.

Got a few printed out, then ran out of copy paper. I'll do my best to be there by 10am tomorrow with copies for everyone.

Q*Bert

Comment

Man, I could have done with one of those at the Kong Off last year, John - might have had a chance of getting the pin that way!

Comment

Is there an arcade club on this May? [MENTION=8526]John73[/MENTION] [MENTION=14107]Jimmy Nails[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by shiner View Post
            Is there an arcade club on this May? [MENTION=8526]John73[/MENTION] [MENTION=14107]Jimmy Nails[/MENTION]
            You're asking the wrong person - I'd assume so, they haven't missed one yet - though I think last month's was a special practice session for the BOTA-USA comp... not sure.

Comment

Yep, this Saturday 18th May is Arcade Club featuring Time Crisis 2. There's a Facebook event page for it.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X