No announcement yet.

Brisbane Arcade Club - Puzzle Bobble Edition - Saturday 196th of February

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QLD] - Brisbane Arcade Club - Puzzle Bobble Edition - Saturday 196th of February

Join us for our second Brisbane Arcade Club meet up of the year where we get together, dig deep into one game then play a whole bunch of others against each other. This month we're playing a game pretty loved by the venue - Puzzle Bobble. Netherworld super denizen Steven Riding will be showing folks through the tips and tricks to get a wizard pin on this game!

Following the session, we'll be playing an 8 game arcade tournament, with prizes and an enamel pin for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Coming along to the class and tournament is completely free. Better yet, we'll be shouting everyone 16 free games tokens! 8 to use for the tournament and 8 to do whatever you damn well please with.

From 10am on Saturday the 16th of February.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Arcade Club Poster.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	1909381

I went to the Ceazy Taxi meet last month and it was great and have gotten the pin since. Unfortunately can't make this meet

Comment

I will probably be there this Saturday.... though after watching Puzzle Bobble games, I still suck at it

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
      Working...
      X