Pong coffee table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pong coffee table

I hate Kickstarter with a passion, but this project looks freakin' amazing!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ategory_newest

Just curios why you would need 1/4 of a million dollars to start a project like that. Does the project involve a trip to the moon or something?.

I see a get rich quick scheme myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Autosteve View Post
      Just curios why you would need 1/4 of a million dollars to start a project like that. Does the project involve a trip to the moon or something?.

Here's your answer (maybe?)
      Click image for larger version

Name:	atari.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	1819400

Comment

Originally posted by Autosteve View Post

Starting a project is easy... ending up with a commercial product is the hard bit... $250K doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility - especially with the licensing as already mentioned.

Either way I won't be backing it, but it would sure be an interesting table to have in the games room - I can see the attraction due to the originality of the implementation.

Comment

Did anybody ever end up getting one of these?

They look awesome, but I now see that they cost $4500 here in Australia, which is a little out of my price range.
          The Pinball Network
          https://www.facebook.com/pinballnetwork

Comment

They must have as I was playing something like this when I was last in japan at a gaming arcade in large shopping center. fun but hard as there was a small time lag between control and the bat movement.

Comment

Zax amusements Melbourne has one on display and said they have sold some. Good to see the guy didn't do a get rich quick scheme and acidity did what he said he'd do

Comment

Theres one of these in time zone at westfield garden city, Brisbane.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X