Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Ghosts and Goblins Query

• Super Moderator
Im trying to get the second player to work on the second player controls, at the moment 2nd player plays on the 1st player controls.In test menu the 2nd controls register,have checked dipswitch settings but nothing really applies.Am I missing something:unsure

• Super Moderator
Maybe as they work in cocktail mode,Have noticed on some XXXX in 1 boards that it does switch player controls so thought the orig may do also

Im trying to get the second player to work on the second player controls, at the moment 2nd player plays on the 1st player controls.In test menu the 2nd controls register,have checked dipswitch settings but nothing really applies.Am I missing something:unsure

is it a dedicated cab or on mame gibo? i have been playing with alot of older games in mame trying to work out controls in my cocktail cab and have found some older games share the same control for player 1 and 2. i.e gyruss, pac man, ghost and goblins, space invaders etc.. hope this helps?

• Super Moderator
is it a dedicated cab or on mame gibo? i have been playing with alot of older games in mame trying to work out controls in my cocktail cab and have found some older games share the same control for player 1 and 2. i.e gyruss, pac man, ghost and goblins, space invaders etc.. hope this helps?

Original Pcb,but in cocktail mode it does flip and use the other controls