Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted for Street Fighter 2 CE for the amount of time spent playing it, never got into Hyper Fighting in the arcade will have to put some time into it one of these days as its always mentioned as the best SF2 version.

For home consoling though, the C64's Barbarian (1987) nice graphics, sound and a suprising number of moves for the time and system. Throw in a bit of humour and the ability to cut my brother's head off and this game gave me many many hours of fun .

Comment

I couldn't decide what was worthy of my vote for this poll. Although the early beginnings were MK (i remember clocking that with all the characters, sublime feeling back in the day) later it developed into SF, but that was all distorted with the endless hack versions that came out, although SF3 changed my later perception of the SF series. IMO SFEX2 was the very best SF, but that's just my opinion. The game that changed my gaming was Tekken 3, by far, again IMO, the cream of the crop. Wish that was up there.
      Have: crazy taxi, winding heat, exceleena 2 with xm v sf blitz 2kg,slash out twin, target toss/power putt/gt complete in 29" ded trackball cab and a touchscreen wiv 80 games
      Pins: No Fear, T3, Simpsons Pinball Party, World Poker Tour
      Wanted 1 day: MOPLE Not wanted: any form of headache

Comment

Alot of awesome choices on there - but ended up going SF2-HF.
        Excellent game - i still always have a go when i fire up MAME.

Comment

Where is Double Dragon!! Loved it when i was a little tacker...

Comment

Not that sort of fighting game....
            Signature? Hmmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by pistolpete78 View Post
              Not that sort of fighting game....
              there was that shitty double dragon neo geo version

Comment

i would say x-men vs street fighter (not marvael vs capcom)

also street fighter iv i put so many hours into that last year it's rediculas.

Comment

They all seemed the same to me
                  looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

Comment

I'm not a Fighter fan ... BUT .. have fond memories of Yie Ar Kung Fu. Classic game. Remember playing it back in the day @ Perth's Undergound 'Split Second'

Still gr8 to play on mame occassionly. All in the timing
                    "He who laughs when things go wrong ... has just thought of someone they can blame it on!"

Comment

Definitely KOF '98 for me. Best of the series IMO, and my all time fav

Comment

Went for Tekken 2 coz of the PSX game (Easier then the dedicated machine IMO)

Anyone tried Tekken 6?

Saw one at the cinemas the other day

Great Game / graphics
                        Regards

Dez

DSB Electrical
                        DSB Electrical Facebook
                        VAPS
                        Vector Monitor Repro Parts
                        Amazing Arcading Facebook Page

Another AA Visitor. Stay a while, stay FOREVER!

Comment

hard choice between streetfighter 2 CE and art of fighting, spent heaps of coin on both games and still have AOF in my machine at home, but streetfighter 2 CE was the reason i started playing fighting games other than double dragon but thats a side scoller, so SF2 CE got my vote.

Comment

Mine would be ultimate mk3 and tekken tag. Lots of memories playing those games in timezone.
                            I picked sf2 ce as it's the first fighter i got into and another all time favorite. Never got into the speed of hyper fighting too fast for my liking, just doesn't feel right

Comment

Street fighter 2 ce. I practically lived at the local video store that had the cab. And coming a close 2nd is fatal fury 1, as the same video store had a 6 slot mvs cab right next to the sf cab. Ahhh the memories.
                              Retro Gaming Awesomeness- http://www.retrodomination.com/

Comment

voted street fighter 2 since super street fighter 2 turbo isn't there

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X