• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make your own marquee

If anyone is interested I have made my own marquee for a 39 in 1
    email me and I will send you what art work I have
    Not the greatest but good enough for home use & its free
    Last edited by ACE FREHLEY; 21st November 2005, 03:12 PM.
    STRUTTER KISS FORUM

I bought a A3 Epson Photo DX for that very reason. It will print 297mm wide by 1030mm long. Big enought for marquees and cpo's. DOes a reasonable job too.

That said, I could be convinced to do either for anyone.

Comment

Where do you get paper that long?

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Tracy
        Where do you get paper that long?
        Bob Marley's tobacconist?
        ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

Just find a printer that does large format printing and ask if you can buy a few metere's of there 42" photo paper!!. There's a guy in Southport near Australia Fair that has a 42" photo pronter and does huge panaramic's and airial (sp?) photos. He quoted me about $80 for Galaxian sideart and maybe able to squeeze in a kickplate as well!. I'll have to find his business card and put up his details.

Cheer.

Comment

$80 is an awesome deal, you should see some of the prices that i have been quoted!

Comment

I do my own marquee's and cpo's. I do have a techneque for coating the cpo's that make's them watertight and a loght thicker, plus I can make them gloss/satin/matt with whatever texture on them.

Comment

Prof, what does this guy need to print the side art? Do you have the art on disc? What format? I have some galaga side art somewhere that I was going to get printed, but cost was a little high. $80 sounds good.

Catty

Comment

He can basiclly print anything Adobe paint will. I was going to get Galaga done from a PDf file.

Comment

Hey all..

There is a fella at the Carrara Markets (Karrara..? near Broadbeach on the Gold Coast) that said he'd do full colour adhesive vinyl printing for $50.00 a metre..

If you hook up tell him a hung over fella asked him about 2 months ago - he'll remember..! I was hungover, I made the point known and told him it would be good for his business..!

W.

Comment

What side of the bridge is he on? I am there every so often, but have never seen him...

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X