X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice collection of links,

Thanks for sharing,
    Red
    Shadow, Comet, PZ, Spanish Eyes, Dogies, CP, BBBB, Gridiron, Jungle Lord, Gorgar, FlyHigh Playfield and Backglass, Centrelink Kiosk, Jim Beam Dart board, Vendmax Lolly Dispenser
    Indy500, Sprint2 & Indy2 project, TX Sector, Bone Busters Inc, Victory, Raven Gottlieb Sys80B's,Mars God Of War, F-14(project)
    Elvira and Bluechip (given to Dad)

Comment

I just used a local printer in Hallam (Victoria) to produce some artwork for my cab screen. I'm really happy with the result, so thought I would share for anyone else who is looking to get some art printed off locally.

J & J Peiper Signs
      http://www.peipersigns.com.au/

I found them great to deal with and would recommend them.
      Eschew the standard. Turn the paradigm upside down.

Comment

Guys don't forget to add any useful links to the AA Links Directory HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
          Guys don't forget to add any useful links to the AA Links Directory HERE
          hey trav, would you be able to do a bulk import of links to your database if i format the data appropriately ? would be a lot quicker than individual postings to the directory (would take me forever)

if you can, lmk the format you want them in etc!
          HookedOnDefender,TimePilot,CrushRoller,1942,Pacman [original ghost in the machine!] VIDS: DefenceCmnd, Defender(2),Stargate(2),Joust,Joust2,MoonPatrol,Ph oenix,PolePositionII, Pacman, MsPacman, DKJr, MarioBros, LunarRescue,SegaTurbo,FujiSpeedRace PINS: Gottlieb Gladiators WANTED: Robotron, Sinistar, Maketrax, Timepilot & Defender Pinball! SOLD:Qix,Qbert TRADED:Gorf

Comment

I am new thankyou for all those links

Comment

My repair logs are located here: http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?board=19.0

Surprised they weren't already listed.

RJ

Comment

Originally posted by channelmaniac View Post
                My repair logs are located here: http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?board=19.0

Surprised they weren't already listed.

RJ
                thanks rj - twas by no means complete and havent updated it in quite a while! thanks, and time i updated this thread.

and have to add Arcadecomponents.com too!
                HookedOnDefender,TimePilot,CrushRoller,1942,Pacman [original ghost in the machine!] VIDS: DefenceCmnd, Defender(2),Stargate(2),Joust,Joust2,MoonPatrol,Ph oenix,PolePositionII, Pacman, MsPacman, DKJr, MarioBros, LunarRescue,SegaTurbo,FujiSpeedRace PINS: Gottlieb Gladiators WANTED: Robotron, Sinistar, Maketrax, Timepilot & Defender Pinball! SOLD:Qix,Qbert TRADED:Gorf

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X