Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

For F*** Sake

It's mounted on top of a real table??????????? FFS put a bat and ball in the stupid pricks hands and then listen to them gasp at the realism of their game! I can hear them now 'you can actually feel the ball hit the bat', WOW!!!

It's mounted on top of a real table??????????? FFS put a bat and ball in the stupid pricks hands and then listen to them gasp at the realism of their game! I can hear them now 'you can actually feel the ball hit the bat', WOW!!!

"The force feedback on this game is amazing!!!!"

Its given me a great idea for a racing cab. I am just going to leave the car in the garage and replace the windscreen with a LCD monitor, hook up the controls to a console. Wow the ultimate racing cab!

and a quote from that site

"I am not looking forward to a super-lazy and super-lame future where kids will completely forget to kick a ball, take a racket, or ride a bike. An overweight future is coming and this is one of the ways to boost it, thanks to Rockstar Games of course. µ"

I think it's here.....

Its given me a great idea for a racing cab. I am just going to leave the car in the garage and replace the windscreen with a LCD monitor, hook up the controls to a console. Wow the ultimate racing cab!

But that isn't a stupdi idea. You can't legally race your car on the street. If you said you were going to have that setup and go outside and video you local streets and creat a game that allows you to drive around your own suburb in you car from the comfort of your garage, that'd be closer to what these clowns are doing!

It's been done. Timezone Surfers Paradise once had a Mazda convertable that has 3 huge screens in front of it. Car was modded for the game.

Man that version of Ridge Racer was a real piece of crap to play! the gearbox was always stuffed and the sloppy steering was crap too!