Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Crazy Balloon at Youtube

Guest Wotto

I was filming some stuff for a 'compilation' arcade movie that I am considering putting together and I took this footage of the old MGL1 game of Crazy Balloon.

See how it's done guys -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haiM-ibEzkk]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Yes- this is my only claim to arcade fame :cry

I have also recently uploaded a bit of DK2 and Scramble to Youtube as well - if ya interested.

I'm impressed!

I have a friend who's mad-crazy about crazy balloon and we never could get pass the third level. By the way, we always went the long (and easier) paths in the game compared to your insane-find-the-narrowest-and-quickest-path...

Try it and post back what you think

Its different thats for sure... looks easier than it is, however when you get the hang of it then it becomes a lot easier.

That lvl4 is trippy with the movement though. :)

How many lvls does it have ?

Its different thats for sure... looks easier than it is, however when you get the hang of it then it becomes a lot easier.

That lvl4 is trippy with the movement though. :)

How many lvls does it have ?

Get to level 6 and 8.....

Love those vids Wotto keep them coming....that is one game I have never played never see you in the MGL??

This pole positon add was listed with your vid ...now why don't they make video game adds like this anymore??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om84Zc4-KcQ&mode=related&search=]YouTube - Pole Position Commercial! (Atari)[/ame]